Questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy are welcomed and should be addressed to email@example.com. If you believe that any personal data we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, then please contact us via the email address provided above as soon as possible.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on site, submitting any job application or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide if you register to use our site, enter a promotion or survey and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, personal description and photograph.
- Information we collect about you. Regarding each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
o Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, geographical location browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
o Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), services you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us.
- To process and acknowledge any job application that you make.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you; and/or.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- If we sell any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer of such business or assets.
- Any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.